Tuesday, December 19, 2006
"hello.my name is zzpy, nice to meet you." :D
i think he got really stunned.HAHA
The rain wouldn't stop.
I think its gonna flood, by then i would die cus im hydrophobic.
i love my zzpy.
Though it was just simply parading,walking aimlessly in town
The feeling was very comfy.
Just like the good old days.(:
OH, i thought zzpy really became more sophisticated
haiya, how wrong i was.
So, in the toilet next to Kino
She sang this(to me):
When the daylight's gone
And you're on your own
And you need a friend
Just to be around
I will comfort you
I will take your hand
And I'll pull you through
I will understand
And you know that?
I'll be at your side
There's no need to worry
Together we'll survive
Through the haste and hurry
I'll be at your side
When you feel like you're alone
And you've nowhere to turn
I'll be at your side
"The Corrs-At Your Side"
It slipped my mind that;
spastic people would always remain spastic. the pics will show,but im lazy to upload.laters
P.S she stood at the exact spot singing Viva Forever the last time we were, in the equally spastic pose, with the i-can-sing-so-well expression -.-''
It's enough to have 1 or 2 friends who really understand u,
Than 10001 acquaintances who haven't really seen who u are.
When the protector feels protected;
:):):)
Maybe it's time to try to learn to let go
Take it slow.
I miss bestie.
Please fly back with lotsa goodies.:D
7:12 AM