Tuesday, December 26, 2006
i know bee is TRAUMATIZED cus she cant really hang out with me today.
:D i love it when we hang out together.
cus we go spastic together.
To think i actually thought she became a lil' more sophisticated
(ie. more demure, quieter blaa)
HOW wrong i was.
As she has put it, THE degree is still there.




SEE.spastic people will always remain spastic.




i was imitating the EXACT POSE the lady in the foreground was striking.
Apparently, she got too excited; she didn't realize that I was trying to take a pic
with the same-old-taka-xmas-tree
She budged into the screen and strike THAT legendary pose.
I tell you, i have to do the same pose.
(note the facial expression.I was trying my best to look like her (:)
and i don't know why beebee was squattin down in the shitting position,
with that umbrella.
i say, we are hot stuff HAHAHAHAHAHA
p.s. it's weird to see u greeting me with "hello!!!"in a sms.HAHA

so after little boy cut his hair, he reallllly resembles a hamburger face.(:







for once, SMILE for the camera ok?haha.
To sum it up.
its a nice and peaceful xmas(:
5:11 AM