Welcome to the Vintage Circus.
Saturday, December 23, 2006

Ok now that im listening to Love Actually soundtrack;
it does make me feel a lil' of the Xmas season.
Except the fact that town is upper crowded
And u see 10001 heads moving.haha (that's the benefit of being tall)
At least i get fresher air.
OH right.
I do hope the crowd will double tmr
Then everyone will stop n listen to us outside Taka
Even though, i cant play well
Even if i'll prolly stand n move n smile n POSE.
But because there is a bloody dress code,
I'll look crappy.Cannot show off my black dress.Or any sexy top.HAHA

I miss Bestie.waves*Sorry for not making enough time for you.But we are how tight, no need to meet i also know wad u thinking can.aiya u know u love me la (:
I miss Zzpy.HAA NAAA I appreciate u la okie.We are too hot to resist wad REMEMBER.lol
I miss Hjm.Please cheer up cus its Xmas.I know u will when u see me la.
I miss Char.charrrrrrrrrr i miss the "juneeeeeeeeee.help me XXXX." and the almost-every-week's "juneeee u free not, go mambo leh"
I miss Fen. i miss going to her house and slack.its too comfy.And i miss talking to her!
I miss Xinyan.U haven set aside any time for me!!!STOP working!
I miss Manda and Liping. mandddaaaa i miss ktv sessions w u all!!
I miss Fiona.Woman, when are u updating me with all ur S C A N D A L S.tsktsk.
OH. I miss Xuehui's randomness too.She's too spastic n funny to b forgotten.(she prolly will say "ee er xin lor."then go on with smthg else which is totally OFF and random.)
I miss Yilidan too.Where has out pouring-out-session gone to?

Im having blocked nose.and sore throat.
how to busk.can i not busk then.haha
i got my black dress!! whoopiee.(:
credits to: goldfish.
Ur one is coming sooonn.I promise!!!
I hope u enjoyed the day anyway.i did.

7:33 AM

Reach my prismic soul.

Music plays the beat of my heart.
Dance to the tune of love.
Just go ahead let your hair down.
You're gonna find yourself somewhere,somehow. This is the essence of a power-woman

Epitome of a showstopper.
CANON IXUS 80.
COACH CARLY SIGNATURE BAG.
COACH ENVELOPE WALLET.
SHOES. GOOS SKINCARE RANGE ESCADA MOONSPARKLE


The endless connections.
Charrr
EileenEe
EileenFu
Bee
Liping
Angie
KhimRong
Melody
Denise
Debra
Dawn
Rach
Junxian
Jieying
Xinyan
Clara
Huiling
Jerry
Alan
Janice
Zeling
XiuJing


It took time to see.
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008

Mix the words up.






Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.