Friday, March 30, 2007
i am officially irritated by my nose,
which is blocked at one min, runny at the other.
the vroom vroom sound that it makes IS REAALLLLYY GETTING ON MY NERVES
i cannot concentrate
and today i was studyin alone in a secluded gsr
then i got bored so i started singing to myself
i was singing "Way Back Into The Love" and because my nose was blocked
so you can expect my voice sounded q terrible, so i was out of tune half the time.
Because i was alone in the room, and i was bored
so i sang rather loudly
AND THE PPL AT THE NEXT GSR CAN HEAR ME
OMG
ok then it was nicedinnertime with Char,at TM
(yea her stupid jap food.)
AND I TALKED TO MANDAAAA (((:
IT HAS BEEEENNN AAGGEESSSS SINCE I LAST MET/TALK TO HER
speaking of which, i havent met/talked to LIPINGGGG for a long while!!!!
(: here's to the 2gals: I HOPE WE CAN MEET UP SOON!manda is craving for some k-session!(:
7:02 AM