Welcome to the Vintage Circus.
Friday, March 2, 2007

i have been sleeping late n waking up early since Mon.
no wonder i have breakouts.
CT IS A TOTAL WASTE OF MY TIME.
I THINK CREATIVITY IS AN INNATE ABILITY
SO EITHER U HAVE IT OR SIMPLY DONT.
ANY ATTEMPT TO SHAPE IT WILL LEAD IT TO CRAZYVITY.
oh yea.i hafta come up with a scholarly essay.wth is that?no idea.(:
i think.ahahaha.obviously since my thoughts were aligned prof's
i didnt speak up,after all everyone (and i duno why are there so freaking many irritating ppl in the class,eeeekkks.)is saying all the politically correct answers.wad kinda discussion to generate.
NO kick.
hahahahah.
and the prof says there is a presentation aft every wk, so its like this week we have to perform a song or come up with an original song.(with a chair, as a prop)
what my group was; perform "I am cow--Arrogant worms."
The lyrics goes like:
I am cow, hear me moo
I weigh twice as much as you
And I look good on the barbecue
Yogurt, curd, cream cheese and butters
Made from liquid from my udders
I am cow, I am cow, hear me moo (moo)

I am cow, eating grass
Methane gas comes out my ass
And out my muzzle when I belch
Oh, the ozone layer is thinner
From the outcome of my dinner
I am cow, I am cow, Ive got gas

I am cow, here I stand
Far and wide upon this land
And I am living everywhere
From b.c. to newfoundland
You can squeeze my teats by hand
I am cow, I am cow, I am cow
I am cow, I am cow, I am cow!

In case you are wondering, yes i am the cow sitting on the chair acting as stupid/spastic as possible.
and i think we seriously suck at this.hahaha really.all these for 20% can u imagine this is gonna last for 5weeks.OMFG.ok at least, i found someone who has v flexible facial muscles, who can come up with so many different facial expressions.that is my prof.hahahaha can qie me leh!!!haha

Ben&Jerry's!! strawberry sorbet (:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

today i did the most chui thing.hor char.shit i cant believe i said that.to you.
TSK. oh yea, a level results were out earlier in the afternoon.
hmmmm



7:28 AM

Reach my prismic soul.

Music plays the beat of my heart.
Dance to the tune of love.
Just go ahead let your hair down.
You're gonna find yourself somewhere,somehow. This is the essence of a power-woman

Epitome of a showstopper.
CANON IXUS 80.
COACH CARLY SIGNATURE BAG.
COACH ENVELOPE WALLET.
SHOES. GOOS SKINCARE RANGE ESCADA MOONSPARKLE


The endless connections.
Charrr
EileenEe
EileenFu
Bee
Liping
Angie
KhimRong
Melody
Denise
Debra
Dawn
Rach
Junxian
Jieying
Xinyan
Clara
Huiling
Jerry
Alan
Janice
Zeling
XiuJing


It took time to see.
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008

Mix the words up.






Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.