Friday, March 23, 2007
oh yea
i wanted to share something with u all but i forgot.
remember tt day i had bgs presentation?
yea, being the 1st grp which presented
obviously i wouldn't listen to other groups.
And so i started surfing the net and littleboy went to watch his anime
(yes in the SR)
and then because he had his earphones on and he was simply too engrossed in the show
he didn't know that the presenting group haven't start presenting
he shouted "KOMOTADEH" or something along that line REALLY loudly.
NEEDLESS TO SAY
XUEHUI AND I BURST INTO INSTANT-UNSTOPPABLE-LAUGHTER.
I REPEAT,
IT WAS REALLY LOUD
AND I THINK EVERYONE COULD HEAR
AND THE FACT THAT IT WAS SOME JAPANESE WORD THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO MEAN "FIGHT" MEANS ITS INAPPLICABLE IN BGS
AND HE WAS STILL VERY ENGROSSED IN THE ANIME AFTER HIS STUNNING ACT
UNTIL I PULLED HIS EARPHONES OUT
i conclude
i think spasticity is highly contagious.
with all these deadlines for reports n presentations (yucks)
cheap thrills like this really make my day (:
7:01 AM