Sunday, April 1, 2007
1st April 07i realise the blog doesn't show the stupid date.
Now must add in myself.tsk.
I woke up at 9am today to visit the clinic again.
guess what?the doctor was late by a hour and i waited till 1130am.
@#$%^&*(
a total waste of my time.
i am supposed to be studyin, but thennnnn the stupid medicine is making me drowsy and whenever i tryyyy to read the twc readings, i WILL fall asleep.
so i fell asleep for like 4times today while attempting to read the disgusting notes.
I WANNA WATCH MOVIE THOUGH
I WANNA WATCH
BECAUSE I SAID SO
CAN SOMEONE BE NICE AND WATCH IT WITH ME?(hints.)


http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/becauseisaidso/small.html
CATCH THE TRAILER from the site above!IT IS NICE!

if my mum EVERRRR catch me having sex, i think it will be MORE THAN just this.
or worse, she decides to hide this tracking device in my bag i think i will flip.
hah. i can't even imagine!!!!
i can't even imagine.
7:16 AM