Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Finance is a killer and i really don't listen in class so
here we are, taking random pics
tog with guest stars: looloo,kwek jialing,rara (who are sitting at the top row)



I was trying very hard to do the Eunice-smile
But apparently i failed.


Looloo is so cute, impromptu lehhh.
i like.











I think Justin Chan is gonna kill us.
Yes it is very obvious we know.
But its so funnyyy its addictive (esp when u haven't played it in a while haha)
Right, the class ended with a
BANG when rachel showed us this shitty video with 2 stupid college girls shitting into a cup(WTF I KNOW). THAT GIRL REALLY HAS A LOT OF SHIT, AND they are plain sick because they licked their own shit.(WTFTWTFWTF) ERGGHHH
okkkkkk that was it for finance.aha
The photobooth-fun didn't just end after Finance class.
We did the same thing in MA class
and we were tryin to capture everyone in the webcam, i have to move the mac like14567times.
hahaha

THIS ONE IS REALLY THE BEST OF THE BEST.
HE BEATS ME HANDS DOWN.
ITS JUST SO CUTE+ FUNNY+ SPASTIC like everything together.
For once, he has my ears!
HAHAHA
and thats me,bursting out into aug


Sorry, practicing the Eunice-smile again and failing it again.

oh,there was this point of time when the prof KEPT turning back.
No choice, i have to act like im duper attentive

!! During the break, i was tryin to see the photos we took just now when prof suddenly just walked over and peeped into the lappy.
If you're wonderin, yes, i gave this damn bimbotic ans like "hi yes prof" and smiled. He looked at the screen (which is in its screensaver mode) and smiled back at me. :D
shagged.
I need to buck up.
I am more careless than usual and absorbing slower and doing lousier!omg.
7:58 AM