Welcome to the Vintage Circus.
Monday, December 17, 2007

I was reading Sunday Times awhile ago,
and i saw ELLE'S FACE!! she won the Queen of Queens on Saturday!
yippeees* I knew she's gonna win. She's so cute, who can resist!?
yeays! (: and the runner-up was Dennet!

Bondue Bash photoshoot today at the arena today. (:
The pageant people are dressed up in tight-fitting corsets, bustier, with stockings, fur, feathers angels' wings--wadever u can think of for the Moulin Rouge theme!
Well i really wanna share nice photos and all, but the camera died on me. ):
I always like photoshoots, because its free make-up tutorial by the make-up artists :D
Somehow we had a crash course on how to stick fake lashes--the right way, by dearest Lin.
Yes, i'm totally addicted to it!Just like how i'm addicted to online shopping.
At least, they cost a lot cheaper and u can use them up to 3 weeks.
This year, the contestants are paired up with profs instead, I wonder how this will turn out.
Anyways, i think Jerry/Magaret Chan will win cus jerry is the only the one that can really make it, though i think Clara/Low Aik Meng isnt that bad too!
As i was telling Jerry earlier on, I went online to search for Janice & Jerry's Print ad for Azzizo Lappy (i chanced upon it at Sitex show) but i cant find it.
Such a kuku cheena kokkok brand! It doesnt even has a website!
Anyways, he looked damn spastic in it.HAHA.Janice doesnt even look like her!
But she is still as pretty & photogenic as ever.


I realise i am an aimless person, with no sense of direction in life.
I was blog-surfing just now and i come to realise that there are so many people (esp, those who are younger than me) who knows what they want in life, who are working hard towards their dreams. The thing is, they have such big dreams yet they know exactly what they are gonna do and how they are gonna do to achieve that.
Look at me, i cant even freaking decide on my majors.
I know i do not possess leadership qualities. In the first place, i am indecisive and fickle-minded to begin with. i cannot make big decisions. And most decisions i make are impulsive and impromptu.
I know wad im good at. Im good at.. acting bimbotic, good at spending money,good at talking nonsense.HAHA
I was thinking about how much time i have wasted in my life. While people are fighting for their dreams, I'm online shopping or editing photos or probably hanging around somewhere in town.
Someone asked me a question a few days ago:
"What are your strengths June?"
"haha, eerrr I have no strength"
"How are u going to work like that!?hahaha if u give this reply, it's a sure fail in interviews"
But i really have no strength. Not any i know of.




Just wanted to share this. It is really an enchanting, heart-wrenching story.
Watch it

6:18 AM

Reach my prismic soul.

Music plays the beat of my heart.
Dance to the tune of love.
Just go ahead let your hair down.
You're gonna find yourself somewhere,somehow. This is the essence of a power-woman

Epitome of a showstopper.
CANON IXUS 80.
COACH CARLY SIGNATURE BAG.
COACH ENVELOPE WALLET.
SHOES. GOOS SKINCARE RANGE ESCADA MOONSPARKLE


The endless connections.
Charrr
EileenEe
EileenFu
Bee
Liping
Angie
KhimRong
Melody
Denise
Debra
Dawn
Rach
Junxian
Jieying
Xinyan
Clara
Huiling
Jerry
Alan
Janice
Zeling
XiuJing


It took time to see.
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008

Mix the words up.






Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.