Monday, January 21, 2008
I have a stupid 830am class tmr but
I couldn't get to sleep,
so i went to pack my cupboard a bit.
Found my '07 planner and i took it out and looked at the "things to do" then.
I realise i like to jot down every single shit that i want to do; because i have short-term memory.
If i dont write it down somewhere i won't remember after a few weeks!
See i write stupid things like--"Ding tai feng dinner", "Shopping list 101", "Saving list 102", "ZOO with littleboy", "Metero Expo Sale" etcetcetc.
Sometimes i write down the prices of thethings i bought in the week, dependin on my mood.
I know, i'm still doing this at the age of 21 but it's cute.
When u pen down these events and look at them one fine day, the recollection of many many events is really very heartwarming u know.
AIYA U DONT KNOW LOR.
u think i siao right.
baby says im crazy. cus i wrote in my planner that imma have mudpie today and i did.
but i didnt expect it to give me diarrhea though.damn it.
little things like this makes me happy (:
8:07 AM