Sunday, January 6, 2008
i slacked the remaining 2 days of holidays away. and it feels good.
Popped over to the arena to catch this year's inter-jc pageant.
The contestants are not very hot and it was damn boring + draggy.
Waited for the whole crowd to leave before we re-enter, together with bestie n kelly!

I must say, they have become prettier since the last time i saw them!hahaha
and Kelly sure has a trick or two to get free drinks from guys.
Of all people, they said they wanted to dance with cedrick and his tall/big/fat friend.
w t h i know. Kel nicely put it as "I only like their height. I have a thing for these tall & buff guys"
In my opinion, they are tall + fat , sing said they looked like da fan shu AHAHAH
Its damn uncool to spill half the vodka on me+ urself.
and of course more uncool when u are not gentleman enough to say sorry.
yewww.


Littleboy's hair is damn cute.
it makes his face look like a big hanburger.
HAHAHA



This is the liveband that performed.
I dun really like it though.





13 more hours before my first lesson of a new term.
YUCKS I AM SO NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO IT AT ALLL.
5:02 AM