Thursday, February 21, 2008
I am not in any mood to do any work.
i have a damn report due on Monday and i havent start on it yet.WOOHOO.
Oh i think i just had one of the worst day in 2008 (as of now)
First, i stained my stupid khakai pants, which obviously WAS DAMN EMBARRASSING + DAMN OBVIOUS+ DAMN BIG PATCH
Secondly, i spent $60 freaking bucks on another pants, cause i had to attend some tea session for my internship.
Thirdly, the goddamn informal tea session turned out to BE AN INTERVIEW IN DISGUISE. WOOHOOOOO and i dont make sense in what im saying, greatttt.
After that crappy interview, i went to the Youth Olympics Countdown and i managed to squeeze to the front of the stage ok.:D
Tried VERY HARD TO WAVE at Shaun n Rara but they are like blind.-.- Or they took 30seconds to figure out who was that idiot that waved like a mad chicken
I WISHED I HAD A CHANCE TO PLAY ): (so that explains a lil' emo, for a moment)
been A LONG TIME SINCE I OUT MYSELF DOWN FOR A GIG!!! AHAHAHA
Made my way to my grandma's place shortly after, yes to hear my stupid cousin braaaggging about his goddamn job, how he can have the whole level 4 to himself and watch f1 in an air-conditioned roon blablabla.
WORK IN BANK BIG FARK
SO U THINK I CANNOT MAKE IT LA IS IT.
MUST WORK IN BANK TO MAKE IT BIG MEH
cheebong.
6:52 AM