Saturday, March 22, 2008
I have been very lazy recently.
Lazy to get down to work, lazy to even go shopping.
Whenever i shop these days, nothing catches my eye anymore. I will always think that its too expensive or i can find similar designs online for less than $30.
Yes im still addicted to online shopping, but i quarrelled with baby like 123435 times over this; so i promised him i wont buy anything ('cept my light grey tights which i cant seem to find
anywhere) for the next 2 months.
Doesnt help when i signed up to be in their mailing list, for almost all my long list of shops in my favourites.
___________________________________________________________________
Sometimes you start to doubt urself for making a wrong decision when everyone (well, most) dont seem to agree with you.
I hate it. Im someone who is easily swayed so comments from people around do affect me quite a lot.
When there are people saying im stupid, bimbotic, cannot make it for this, will fail in that, damn slack blablabla (the list goes on), I can laugh it off at the moment, thinking that they are just kidding and i shouldnt take it to heart....
but when this continues at home, it gets really tiring mentally/emotionally.
The game continues the next day, u just put a smile and say everything is ok
___________________________________________________________________
Now, i cant seem to figure out MS + the thought of having to do the damn simulation game makes me cringe.
There is still the CB report due 2weeks later bt we are only 50% done.HO HO HO
I dont even know if i made the right damn choice for my majors.
I dont know what im studying.I dont even have a career goal. How far can i go?
8:41 AM