Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Updates!
Tequila-loving on monday, with char's company (: (:
We concluded that there will be bad karma when u get too naughty (:
Drinking when i'm sick gives me indigestion.


Got back my MS mids on tuesday. yeays, not as bad as i thought
let's hope it gives me some motivation to get myself studying.
Baby got a call/email on wednesday, from 88db.com
He said he won a lucky draw--- WITH A NINTENDO WII SET
Oh and i thought it was a scam, until baby called them again to verify.....
I WAS LIKE OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
And i acted like some crazy ecstatic bitch the whole day. :D
Vegas night pictures are out.
I look like a freaking ghost in my individual shot
and some angsty bitch in the group shot. So much for giving the sultry look.
Just received the pictures for the mac magazine as well.No comments about that,
I think i am just not print ad material.
hahaha
9:25 PM