Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Bumming around for the past week, life is good.
my daily routine is very simple: eat, sleep, read, watch tv, online shop, watch kangxi. (:
Baby finally got his internship and his results are not bad, double yeays.
my results sucked and my eyebags are disgusting, double boos.
Here's wad i have up to for the past week:
Went to anchorpoint yesterday, wanted to see what i can get from there but i came home with NOTHING again.
camwhored while waiting for the stupid bus.

Went to bugis on Sun, with the intention to buy something but i came home with NOTHING.

I finally got a chance to visit my boss's bar--Klee (5B Portsdown Road), it's a nice place to chillout although it really is very far -.- for me.
The drinks are nice! 'cept that i was having very bad cramps, i got agnes to finish my drink for me.(:
nice place to chill out, next time we shall all go together okies! (:


LIZHEN'S SEXY LEGS WOOOTS.
plus baby's....duno-wtf-he's-doing gesture



OH AND I LOOK LIKE A RED LOBSTER CUS I WENT TO TAN, AND I GOT BURNT.
especially my face.-.-
sorry, i thought this pic was nice.HAHA

Baby went for his golf lesson. together with lizhen+agnes+X
i wished i coul go!! it seemed fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


(:
10:14 PM