Thursday, April 10, 2008
its thursday alreadyyy!! OMG
1 MORE WEEK TO SUMMER---I CANT WAIT.
:):)
FT interview tomorrow, with yezhong as the interviewer (TO all gods: pls. bless that the questions are easy.plsplslplsplspls)
Im so sick of studying, i turn my attention to food.
My current favourites are:
JELLY BEANS (must be from The Cocoa Trees, the blueberry/raspberry/strawberry/blackberry flavour-ed ones and coated with sugar bits.) I eat them almost everyday!!!
My eating patterns are crazy and its funny how i remember them so clearly--lets see:
Monday: Maggi mee (brunch), rice (dinner), JELLY BEANS + chips at 12am
Tuesday: biscuits (breakfast), 1.5 bowls of waterloo st. chicken rice (lunch), rice (dinner), JELLY BEANS at 1130pm
Wednesday: Char kway tiao (breakfast),
Nestle Chocolait Chip+JELLY BEANS+Chicken in a biscuit+Danish cookies (lunch), rice (dinner)
Today: Prawn noodle (breakfast), Subway meal + bubble tea(lunch),
Nestle chocolait chips (2nd packet)+ rice (dinner), Maggi mee (supper)
Its amazing that i have been eating ricefor 4 consecutive days. u should know that im a noodle person! gosh.
OK I HAVE BEEN READING IE CHP 9 FOR 1 FREAKING HR AND IM NT DONE YET.
argggghhh.
byebye
7:46 AM